Property type
Apartments
Commercial properties
Houses/villas
Land plots
All Residential
Developments
FOR RENT
Location
Unit ID
Price       from
to
area:  from m2
to m2
Bedrooms            from   
to
Leave your request here
find property
sell your property
let your property

Splendid villa with private pool in Dobra Voda

Location Dobra Voda
Unit ID 15811
Rooms 5
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms 5
Unit area m2 450 m2
Land Area m2 400 m2
Floor / Nb of Floors 3
Deal Type Rent
Price 500 € per day
Swimming pool
Parking lot
Distance to sea (m) 300

New luxury villa with swimming pool, located in Dobra Voda, near the coastal town of Bar. Located at an altitude of 70m above sea level. Dobra Voda is located in an area known for its mild climate and warm sea breezes. It is a 5-minute walk from the secluded beach with emerald water, which is used only by locals.The house is filled with light thanks to a two-story glass walls in the living room and each bedroom.Located in a secluded spot at the end of a private street. Less than 10 minutes' drive from the shops, markets, as well as full-service marina in Bar, 45 minutes to the airport in Podgorica.

Three-storey villa has living room, four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a modern fully equipped kitchen. Equipped with underfloor heating, air-conditioning, infrared surveillance system. Large double garage, a bar with a wine closet, laundry room and other amenities that make the house ready for a comfortable stay. 


Land area - 600m2, the area of ​​internal living space - 450m2, terraces and patio area - 400.

 

The villa possesses outdoor pool 12X4 m sized.

 

The villa is suitable for 8-10 persons. Mininmum rental period - 2 weeks.

 

Additional option: cleaning services. 

 

A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure guests booking dates. The rest 70% of accommodation price is paid the arrival day . 

A  refundable security deposit is required on arrival, to cover any material damage and key loss. 



First and Last Name
*

Phone number
*

E-mail
*

Comment


*
Similar Properties

Utjeha

Bedrooms   4

Apartment area   497 m2

500 €

Rezevici

Bedrooms   4

Apartment area   292,29 m2

upon request

Krašići

Bedrooms   3

Apartment area   280 m2

upon request

Petrovac

Bedrooms   5

Apartment area   971 m2

upon request
+382 69 256 446